Thursday, March 19, 2009

Almost Half Way.

Well I think we are almost half way done. I have been to 3 different places so far and they are all starting to look the same. I have now been to Hong Kong, Sasebo (Japan), and Busan or Pusan depending on who you ask(Korea). We are on the boat for about 3 and a half weeks before our next port which will give us all time to save up. I know I don't have any pictures up yet but it is difficult when you can't use thumb drives in our work computers so it may be a bit longer but I will work on it. Well some news for the family. I have decided to try for orders in Whidbey Island Washington and if I get them I will be re-enlisting for another 3 years. I am really excited about it and was ready to get out but I am a little scared to right now with the economy the way it is. I also just took my exam for E-5 and should know by the end of may if I got it. Hope all is well with the family. Love you all.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

We are so proud of you!!! We miss you!