Thursday, February 12, 2009

One down











Hey just wanted to update everyone. I am doing good out here on the ship. We are one month down. We are getting ready to pull into our first port which I am very excited about. I will post some pic's after we are back underway and leave there. Yesterday we had Strike Group photos with a couple of forgien ships which was very cool. I will have more pictures later but her is the one I do have. There is a sub out in front of us on my right and a foriegn ship on my left. I think it's a Japanese one but not 100%. Hope you all enjoy the pictures as I get them on.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Carla,
Those are really neat pictures! You are getting to see some amazing things. I can't wait to see more!

Unknown said...

You look Hot in camo! Nice to "See" you ;)
~Emily