Saturday, December 20, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend




















So I promised an update so here we go. I did get a chance to go home for Thanksgiving and for Kayla Jo's baby shower which was loads of fun. I spent a lot of time cleaning and rearranging furniture but had fun doing it because we all know Amands is in no condition to do it. I did spend a month before that out on the ship and 4 days in San Diego which was nice because I got to spend time with my new boyfriend. We spent one day at Sea World because I haven't been there since I was little. Yes I have a boyfriend and yes he is in the Navy just in case any one is wondering. At least he has a job. I know I am so proud myself I found a good one with ambition. I am not going home for Christmas though because of duty and I am going to Washington to see my boyfriend before I deploy. I am planning an being very lazy except when he takes me snowboarding, which I can't wait for. Anyways, I will keep you up to date as much as I can but Amanda will have most of my info and how to reach me if anyone would like to and yes Uncle Scott I will you a ships babeball cap and mail it to you but send me your box number and the zipcode. Here are a few pictures from Sea World and one of me and Nathan. Talk to you all soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

good to see your smiling face!
love,
Emily

Cathy said...

Hi Carla,

I'm so glad you updated your blog! It is wonderful to be able to catch up on what is new with you. Your new boyfriend is a cutie. Uncle Bob is wondering if you will ship him a baseball cap, too. Love you,

Bob and Cathy

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see that you are happy your new boyfriend look's cute. Our address is p.o.box 1582 zip is 81641.Scott will be glad to get a new hat. Thank you Love Scott and Nette

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see you happy again your boyfriend look's cute. Sound's like you are doing good. Here is our p.o. box 1582 zip 81641. Love you Scott and Nette