Friday, December 19, 2008

Crazy

OK I know I haven't updated this in quite a while. I have been so busy with work. With all the work-ups on the ship and getting ready to sail halfway around the world has been keeping me more than busy. I promise this weekend when it is quiet and most of my friends are out of town for the holidays I will have time to do more work on this. Right now I don't have any pictures with me so I can't post any but this weekend should prove fun. I will keep you all up to date as much as I possibly can and Amanda will be helping me as much as she can. I would love to know how everyone is doing. So drop me a line and I will be in touch.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Carla,

We are so proud of you. We hope to see you soon. We love you. Uncle Bob and Aunt Cathy

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are doing okay. Scott and I are doing good, we are so ready for Maui.