Friday, May 9, 2008

Crazy







If anyone read Amanda or Laura's blog's you know we had quite the weekend in April. I wish I could say that things have slowed down but of course they haven't. If anything for me they have sped up. We are starting work ups on the boat so I will be leaving just before Memorial day and will be back on my birthday for about a month out on the boat. Yes this will be my first time so I am very excited. I really hope I can get some picture's but we shall see. I will post more when I return and let you all know what it is like. I will miss you all.
And yes happy cows do come from California

2 comments:

Allison said...

Carla,
I hope you don't mind that I viewed your blog. I saw it on Amanda's blog and thought it would be cool to see what you are up to. It is awesome that you joined the navy! Hoorah! You are having some neat experiences and it sounds like you are very positive about it. I can't wait to see more pictures and read more about what you are experiencing.

Allison said...

oops, I forgot to sign my name-
It's Allison! You are welcome to check out my blog too http://campbellz3.blogspot.com/