Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Beginning

Well this is the first one. I figured my sister's seem to like it so i thought i would try so the rest of the family can keep up with me. I have been very busy these past few years. I know it has been a while but I joined the Navy in August of 2005 and have kind of been on the move ever since. I spent about 14 months deployed (2 months of training in MS then 12 in Afghanistan). Wow what a country. I never in my life thought i would be in a third world country but until you see it with your own eyes you just can't imagine what it's like to live that way. But I am now back in the states and divorced. I finally got to spend time with my family for Thanksgiving and when I transferred to Cali I got to spend 2 weeks at home for Christmas which was really crazy with the nephews. I love them and miss them more than anything. Will be doing some traveling this year and next year so i will work on getting some picture's up for everyone to see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job sis! It'll be nice to see you keep it up. Take some new pics of where you are now also.

Laura said...

What a copy cat! Just kidding, it's fun to see what everyone is up to. You just can't get a visual over the phone.

Cathy said...

We think of you often. I check Amanda's and Laura's pages every few days. It is so nice to hear about how they are doing. It will be great to be able to keep up with you, too. We love and miss you. Aunt Cathy